Friday, September 10, 2004

Visiting

We're heading down to Basingstoke in an hour or so to visit my brother in law and his family, I don't care for visiting people for seem reason, but it should be nice. Unfortunately my back is hurting quite a bit at the moment (it just came on yesterday and I've no idea what set it off), it's been worse, but I'd still rather not be spending time on a train. Typical.
---------------------
So far I've only managed about 850 words this week. It's been a busy week, I stayed back at work because I was organising a book event a couple of days ago and last night was a friends birthday drink.

2 comments:

paul said...

have a good weekend, hope that back holds out and the words get a' written. what happened to the post from last night... or shouldn't i ask?

paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.