Sunday, March 18, 2007

Shucks

My go at the recent Supergirl meme got an honorable mention on Proect Rooftop which I'm totally chuffed by! If you've not been there (and you should check it out), PR where people submit new costume designs for superheroes. There's been some brilliant designs and fantastic artwork. What I find interesting is that away from the safe 'commercial' dullness required by DC and Marvel there's a lot of possibilities not being explored, if only some bigwigs at DC or Marvel let loose some of the talented folk who've contributed to PR there might be some much improved comics out there.

2 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

An honorable mention is good,Congratulations mate !!

paulhd said...

Cheers, I've been getting about 40-60 visits a day, big jump from my usual one or two. Don't worry, I'm not letting the fame go to my head:)