Monday, November 14, 2005

post number 197!!!

Posted my manuscript for Simian Smith today, everything going to plan someone from Orion should be holding it in their trembling hands by Wednesday. First thing that I’ve submitted in a long time, and the last thing didn’t even get looked at because unlike Simian it didn’t go through a ‘known source’. Scary scary.
Danny’s got a new blog, pressumably because three just wasn’t enough eh Danny? :) It’s for film/tv reviews and I’ve become part of it with my review for Saw2 (there really is limited choice at the local cinema) How could I miss an opportunity to spout opinionated nonsense?

10 comments:

Nimiwey said...

omg LOL @ your hair posts. I cut brain's, and I'm awesome. He says, "I want this" and I say "OK" but give him what I think looks good. MUHAHAHA, I am THAT cunt with cloth ears and scissors.

When I was 21 I asked for a pixie cut. Like Wynona Ryder's was pre-shoplifting era. I wound up with "vexed-man-loathing-bull-dyke". Now I'm growing it so long I can wear it to cover my punani in case anyone asks me to play Eve in a creation play.

Gopher said...

I once had hair in my pannini... (I'm now sat in the office giggling like a kid at my own humour).

Just posted my own review at Danny's blog, yay!

paulhd said...

hey, whose blog is this!

Nimiwey said...

This is some guy's blog.

Tee hee @ pannini

Garen said...

Well I thought Panini was a sticker-album...

Danny said...

Home haircuts are the new Rock and Roll - FACT!

paulhd said...

I don't think I ever completed one of those things, think my last one was a Return of the Jedi thing free with 2000ad. Ah, memories.

paulhd said...

Hey, you sneaked a post in there danny. Can't convince Rebecca to cut my hair, would've saved me a lot of moaning. I'm also still a bit worried about showing Nimiwey my 'hair posts', that just sounds wrong

Nimiwey said...

Ok...now it IS wrong, God.

Danny said...

I like to sneak... Sneaking is also the new Rock and Roll - DOUBLE FACT!