Thursday, August 31, 2006

Judge Dredd


And here's the finished version. Not as scratchy as my RoBusters pic a few posts back, but hopefully just as chunky looking.
Deliberated over whether or not to draw the original lawgiver or the new one and decided to not be such a old sod.
No new artwork for a few days as, like the previous post says, I'm going away, but I will dig out a Ghost Rider pic I did as I saw the trailer for the upcoming film and thought it looked pretty cool (or as cool as a seen it all before effects driven film can be)

7 comments:

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Drokk !!! Now that's a cool piccy !!! 3 years in an Isi-Cube for being too talented,move it perp !!!!

paulhd said...

Thank y'very much! Can I take pen and paper with me?

Jo Bling said...

Rockin'!

Now a Rogue Trooper please (I know, I'm sorry, I'm beginning to think this is request corner now!)

paulhd said...

Requests are fine with me. Rogue's on my 2000ad list, been scibbling a Strontium Dog on the train to the London.

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Tres cool

Nimiwey said...

You know Paul, I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but if Olivia was able to leap out leaving the sides unscathed, I'd imagine baby making would lack a certain...tightness...

I hope Bec knows there's no shame in an epidaural. I was actually able to enjoy birthing our daughter because I wasn't ripping off heads in agony. It's 2006. Honestly. Wait til you meet YOUR baby, now THAT's amazing.

There's only one perfect child in the world, and every mother has her.

Jo Bling said...

[pedant mode on] There's only one perfect child in the world, and every mother has her.... or HIM [pedant mode off]

;-)