Monday, June 20, 2005

Comic strip?

A few days ago I made the bold statement that I would have a comic done by Sunday, it's now Monday so where is it? On the floor beside me as it happens. I'm half way through inking the last page, I'll scan it and post up later today, if I can remember how. I'm really pleased with how it's come out, the 'story' is the very definition of slight and it's also a little vague, but after worrying about it I decided the vague-ness didn't harm it that much, you can read into it whatever you want. Anyway, it's pointless talking about something you can't see, so sit tight and keep checking back if you want to see the finished piece.

5 comments:

paul said...

glad it's working out, but it's not 10.15 and i'm still not seeing anything. i await with baited breath!

paulhd said...

Sorry sorry. My scanner doesn't work on my Mac (or rather I can't make it work) so I have to fire up my old PC, something which I never quite feel like doing. The art is finished though, I'll post it tomorrow. In the meantime I haven't been idle, I've nearly finished a 1 page comic strip too, I might even scan that in tomorrow if I get it finished.

Katy said...

Where is the art, huh? HUH?

Hello, my name is Katy. You may remember me from such films as 'how to succesfully run the sci-fi section back in the day'. And I never got your answer to the whole pirate/viking dilemma.

Danny said...

see, man you've got people queueing...

paulhd said...

Look at the top of the page pilgrims!