Monday, November 15, 2004

Blink and you missed it

If you happened to be looking at my blog last night or ealy this morning you would have been able to see the first draft of the unfinished Simian Smith story. My Ibook is proving a bit difficult in terms of setting up a new email account and reacieving emails so as I can get online with it I posted up my story online and then copied it onto the Mac. Not exactly the most secure way of doing things but it was quick easy and I doubt anyopne was looking anyway.
Blogging's becoming a bit tiresome as I struggle to do other things as well as struggle to have an interesting life or at least an interesting take on life. I still like the idea of blogging and will continue to do it but the entries will be more, like the title suggests, infrequent and random.

2 comments:

Danny said...

I actually copied the story onto my computer at home but haven't got round to reading it yet. If it wasn't ready yet I'll delete it until you're happy to show it. Didn't realise it wasn't intentionally posted.

paulhd said...

Nah, go ahead and read it, I've no problem with peopel reading work in progress as long as they're aware that's what it is. Let me know what you think.