Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rough times over

No idea if anyone's interested, but I've felt bad about not posting anything lately.
About a month ago my wife had a routine scan as part of her post cancer check ups, and 'something' was spotted. Due to a few bits of nonsense we've had to wait from then until now to find out that it's benign.
Suffice to say, it's been hard to concentrate on anything, and I just couldn't focus on drawing.
But it's all better now, so there'll be a new pic up in at least a week, and I'll feel much better for it. In the meantime my wife and I are going to eat some cake.

7 comments:

Neill said...

Wonderful news, man. Enjoy the cake, and a good long exhale.

Garen said...

Good to hear that, Paul. All the best.

Katy said...

Great news! Enjoy that cake, I say. xxx

Mosca the Grouch said...

Good to hear that the results came back with the right answer mate.

Hope that the cake was good. Will try and catch up soon.

paulhd said...

Thanks folks!

Anonymous said...

Big sigh of relief all round. Have good cake, and extra long hugs.

Steve Denton said...

Good news and a fine reason to break out the cake.