Monday, May 30, 2011

One that got away



I recently pitched a comic called MCPD Blue (that's Monster City Police Department). Sadly the editor liked it, but didn't feel it was right. After a brief moment of panic where I thought all ideas had dried up and I'd never do anything, or find time for anything again, I came up with an idea that takes a lot of what I liked about MCPD Blue but hopefully presses the right buttons for the editor.
In the meantime, here's a couple of the MCPD Blue illustrations. Who knows, maybe I'll come back to it sometime.

4 comments:

Faff said...

Darn!

paulhd said...

Not to worry, there'll be something sometime, I'm sure.

Faff said...

Love the site redesign, very minimalist and modern

paulhd said...

cheers. I do intend to do a full revamp. But after my exams.