Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pin up

Someone has started a 'meme' getting people to do pictures of Batgirl and seeing as I've got too much work on I thought a bit of avoidance therapy was in order. Apologies for the slightly sexist nature or my pin up, but seeing as we're talking about a character who used to have a 'Bat-Compact' complete with make up and mirror I thought I'd have a laugh. 'Course as I know nothing about 'memes' I have no idea if I have to submit this to someone or something, oh well, hope you all like it. Check out Garen's Batgirl too, it's lovely.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Garen said...

Fabulous. I don't think it's sexist at all, but humourous and stylish. Lovely.

thekelvingreen said...

No, it's not sexist. Even the blokes wear tights, so it's an occupational hazard for both sexes. :)

I like your style; clean and simple, but quite striking.

paulhd said...

Thanks fellas. Good point about the tights Kelvin.