Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Finished!..... again

It’s tempting fate considering last time, but I’ve finally finished my comic strip. All the revisions have been done and I’m happier with the end results. More time would’ve allowed me to try some alternatives to panels I felt were weak in concept but I’m much happier with execution of them.
It’s been an eye opener doing this. Way back nearly 10 years ago I did a small press comic, but after struggling for a couple of years I pretty much gave up, coming back only occasionally and leaving again. It was too hard, the end results were never satisfactory and truthfully I had some issues with ‘the scene’. Usually I think I made the right choice, now I’m not sure sure. All that I just said is true, but now I’m thinking that it was my attitude that was wrong. I wish I’d stuck with it, and although I won’t be able to go back and change things, I can do things differently from now on.

No comments: