Friday, March 10, 2006

New and notions

Wow, post 250, doesn’t time fly.
Just recieved Flight vol.2 through the post today and a quick scan through out tells me 2 things, it’s beautiful, and my comic ideas are on the right track.
There’ll probably be nothing to show for a while yet but my plan is pretty simple, I’m going to do more than one comic strip, I’ll be doing 2 with various possible one-offs. The reason for this improbably sounding workload is that I like to many different things and trying to squeeze all those things into one story is either too hard, impossible or morelikely it just makes for a not so good story.
So far my ideas about content are pretty vague but there are two vague things that’ll make up the more regular of the strips, both will be fairly silly, but one will be more on the macabre side of my likes and the other on the whimsical (I’m not adverse to letting one like mess with the other here either) I’ll keep y’all posted and will probably, finally, get round to setting up a website to put these strips on.
As well as the writing which I plan to get back to now there’s also a fairly big secret project in the works, I can’t say much about it at the moment, but as soon as I can I will.

1 comment:

paulhd said...

Hmmm, just had a look using explorer and it is indeed on the fucked side. No idea why, these things are beyond me. It seems to work fine on Safari ('so goody') and no one else has said anything. I'll see if I can sort it out.